Share valuation of Kenya Tea Development Authority Managed Tea Companies and Allotment of Shares to the Famers
This assignment was part of the implementation of the restructuring proposals we had recommended. The project involved valuing the shares of the 45 factory companies managed by K.T.D.A. Previously, only a handful of farmers owned shares despite the fact that all farmers contributed to the building of the factory. After the valuation, the project involved us allotting the shares and issuing the share certificates.
The key objectives of the assignment were:
- We valued the shares for all the factory companies
- Prepared the revised memorandum and articles of association harmonized to the new requirements.
- Prepared listing documents for the share issue.
- Allotted the shares and prepared share registers
- Issued the share certificates to the farmers