Moses has over 12 years’ professional experience as a financial management and systems consultant and prior to that about 8 years’ experience in audit, finance and accounting rising from Audit assistant to finance manager position before going into fulltime consultancy. Since joining the consulting field, he has consulted in both public and private sectors, financed by the EU, World Bank, DFID and other donor agencies. Specific experience as outlined in the job specifications include:
Key projects undertaken over the last 10 years:
- Finance modelling expert for Tariff Study for the Coast Bulk Water Supply
- Finance & Taxation Expert in the transition of European Perfumes & Cosmetics Company Ltd to Charm Industries Ltd
- ICT Expert for the Implementation of the Financial Management systems as Recommended in the Reconciliation of Receivables/Payables Report in all the WSPs under Coast Water Services Board
- Principal Consultant for restructuring of Finance department Eldoville Dairies Ltd
- Finance Expert in Diagnostic review of the Financial Management Information System of Fidelity Insurance Ltd.
- ICT expert in the Implementation of the KNEC financial management systems and project management for the new ACCPAC ERP and examination processing systems (EPS)
Moses has a Bachelor’s degree in accounting and has a wealth of experience in the application of accounting, auditing and financial reporting systems and software packages. In addition, he has good understanding of information systems and the application of new technology.